The Schoolwide Cluster Grouping Model: Challenging Gifted Students and Improving Achievement for All: Part 1
Part 1: Implementing and Supporting the Schoolwide Cluster Grouping Model presented by Dina Brulles, Ph.D.
The Schoolwide Cluster Grouping Model (SCGM) is an inclusive model that serves all gifted students and enfranchises those who are commonly underrepresented in traditional gifted-education programs. The model provides full-time services to gifted students, facilitating improved achievement for all with no significant budget impact.
Learn how to implement and support the SCGM, group students for maximum achievement, prepare cluster teachers to teach in the model, and build staff and parental support. Webinar topics include:
* Designing and maintaining an effective cluster grouping model
* Organizing and managing the gifted-cluster classroom
* Making class placements that facilitate higher achievement for all
* Providing effective professional development
* Monitoring progress and student achievement
* Evaluating effectiveness of the model
Visit freespirit.com/webinars for additional information and to download the presentation slides.