How to Live Beyond the Bitterness and Resentment - Oct 27, 2013 9 am
How do we keep walking out the freedom.
4 Effects of bitterness and resentment
1. It wounds and diminishes the flow of fellowship between you and your Heavenly Father. It's about the fellowship with the Father. Matthew 6:12-15
2. It can set you up to be tormented. Matthew 18:21-35
3. It can give ground to the devil in you. Ephesians 4:26-27
4. It can defile everything. Hebrews 12:14-15
How to live beyond bitterness and resentment
1. Get it deep inside you! 1 John 3:8
2. Confess it as sin. 1 John 1:9. Take back the ground
3. Take back the ground!
4. Humble yourself and resist the devil. Bitterness is all about forgiveness, forgiveness is all about humility! James 4:6-7 5. Receive the continuous filling of the Holy Spirit. Ephesians 5:18, Philippians 4:13, Job 42:7, 10