Movement Preparation: High Knees 2
Athletes emphasize knee motion by driving them higher than normal running motion and
accuracy by targeting each square on the ladder, having a single foot land in each square.
• Start at the bottom of the ladder
• Drive left knee up (belly button height) and plant left foot in first square
• Drive right knee up and plant right foot in second square
• Repeat pattern for length of ladder
• Ensure ankles stay in line with knees
PROGRESSION: As athletes improve, increase the tempo.