How to Get Your Breakthrough in 2018
Pray this Way for Your Prayers Will be Heard:
• Start by Hallowing Our God: (Worshiping God, Yahweh, Father, El Shaddai, Almighty, Master, Jehovah, Holy Spirit, Yahshua, Jesus, Elohim; He also answers to many more names that are not in this listed)
1. Reverently Worship Him in Song and/or Instrument
2. Remind Him of a time He helped You, (tell it like a story)
Then Make Your Petition Known in this Manner:
• Make a Formal Request to our Father: (spoken or written)
1. Do NOT tell Him what to Do (or how to fix your problem)
2. Do NOT Complain about Your Life or anything else
3. Simply ask Father what you’re to Do (what to do about the problem)
Begin to Usher in Your Angels to Do His Word:
• Call in His Angels by Praying in Tongues (Praying in the Spirit)
1. Before You begin Praying in the Spirit (ask the Holy Spirit to make your mind fruitful of the things you do not understand)
2. If Do Not have Your Heavenly Language (speak in an unknown language until you receive it)
3. As You Pray in the Spirit God will Use Your Groanings to send out Angels to do His Word.
“Bless the Lord, you His angels,
Who excel in strength, who do His word,
Heeding the voice of His word” (Psalm 103:20).
Pray in the Spirit & Pray in Your Understanding:
• The Spirit Will Speak for Us with Strange Groanings
1. “For we do not know what we should pray for as we ought, but the Spirit Himself makes intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered” (Romans 8:26).
• The Purpose for Speaking in Tongues is to Hear God
2. “For with stammering lips and another tongue He will speak to this people, to whom He said, ‘This is the rest with which you may cause the weary to rest,’ and ‘This is the refreshing’; Yet they would not hear” (Isaiah 28:11-12). (ref. 1 Cor. 14:21)
After You’ve Prayed Through Wait for His Word & Obey:
• The Angel of God will Bring You His Answer
1. “But those who wait on the Lord Shall renew their strength; They shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint” (Isaiah 40:31)
• Speak nor Think about the Problem You’ve Given to God
2. “Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth” (Psalm 46:10)!
• Do Nothing about the Problem; Wait for His Answer and It Will Come at a Time You Least Expect It
3. “Then (Jesus) said to them, “Take heed what you hear. With the same measure you use (Obey), it will be measured to you (Prosperity); and to you who hear, more will be given. For whoever has, to him more will be given; but whoever does not have (Disobeys), even what he has will be taken away from him” (Mark 4:24-25).
Obey the Voice of God and You’ll Prosper in All Things:
• If You Obey His Voice Blessings Shall Overtake You
4. “Now it shall come to pass, if you diligently obey the voice of the Lord your God, to observe carefully all His commandments which I command you today, that the Lord your God will set you high above all nations of the earth. And all these blessings shall come upon you and overtake you, because you obey the voice of the Lord your God: (Deuteronomy 28:1-2)
• When You “Pray, Hear & Obey” Good Things Always Happen:
5. “Therefore, humble (Yield to His Will) yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you in DUE TIME, casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you” (1 Peter 5:6-7).
Notes from Kent Simpson, Apostolic Prophet