FieldTrace® - Printing a Map
Here is a video of the process. There is currently no narration in the video.
1. Find the field or crop that you want to use. If you have several fields listed use the filter option to trim the list.
2. Click on the field/crop in the map area or on the field/crop name in the list area.
3. Select the Create Map icon below the field list.
4. Scroll out to make sure that you can see the area that you want.
5. Select the Add Road Labels option.
a. Draw the area where road labels are to be placed.
b. Review the road labels. You can remove any that you do not want by clicking on them.
6. Scroll in or out to include the map area that you want to print.
7. Select Print and follow the prompts on your screen.
8. Select the X in the bottom right corner to return to the map view.