FieldTrace - Adding A Crop
Here is a video of the process. There is currently no narration in the video.
From the Map View:
1. Select the field that you want to use from the map or from the field list.
2. Select the Crop icon from the Add section below the field list.
3. Select “HDC Contracted Crops” from the dialog.
4. Use the checkbox to select the contract and select Next.
5. Select the option that you want to use for the crop boundary.
6. Select the previous crop from the dropdown list and enter any other relevant details.
7. To add a non-contracted crop to a field, select “All Other Crops” in step 3.
From the Data View:
1. Select the Field/Crops main tab and select the Fields sub-tab
a. Select the Fields sub-tab and highlight the field that you want (single mouse click).
b. Select the ellipsis “…” in the Actions column of the row that you highlighted.
c. Select Crop from the add options in the dialog that is presented.
d. Carry on from step 3 in the map view notes above.
2. Select the Field/Crops main tab and select the Crops sub-tab
a. Select the Add Crop icon on the right side of the header.
b. Select the field from the drop down in the dialog that is presented and select OK.
c. Carry on from step 3 in the map view notes above.