Learn about what adapters and converters you will need for traveling abroad.

Is Your Appliance Dual Voltage? | goinginstyle.com

For more information on converters and transformer CALL 1-800-637-8953 or visit our website goinginstyle.com/Travel-Accessories/adapter-converter-finder.htm

When traveling with appliances it is important to know whether your appliance is dual voltage. If it is not dual voltage you will need either a converter or a transformer when traveling.

This video show you how to check to make sure your appliance is dual voltage.

Typically cell phones, cameras, tablets and laptops are dual voltage.

Usually hair dryers, curling irons, battery chargers, hair straighteners, electronic razors and electronic toothbrushes not dual voltage. It is important to check the label for each of your appliances that you will be traveling with.

The United States runs on about 120 volts electricity while many other countries run on 220 volts electricity or higher. Without a converter or transformer you can burn out your appliance.

Dual Voltage Travel Hairdryer goinginstyle.com/Design-Go-Travel-Hair-Dryer---European-800-Watt-P2304.aspx

Dual Voltage Travel Mini Clothes Iron goinginstyle.com/Conair-Travel-Mini-Iron-P4654.aspx