3 point shooting footwork
Global Wellness Tracking (globalwellnesstracking.com) are experts in creating exceptional well-being through positive habitual change in active living and education.
Coach Cedric Carter teaches the best ways to set up for a three-point shot. First is the open stance from the right or left side. As the ball is coming, you step into your shot. For example, if you are open to your teammate on the left hand side, you want your right foot to be pointed towards the basket with the left foot slightly behind. Once you get the ball, take your left foot and start squaring up to the basket and shooting your shot. You will do the same thing on the opposite side as well. Next is the small hop step before shooting your 3 point shot. Using this footwork means that you don't have a lot of time to get your shot off, so you want to take a small hop and explode into your shot.
Follow us for more information:
• Facebook - @WellnessTracking - facebook.com/WellnessTracking
• Instagram - @wellnesstracking - instagram.com/wellnesstracking/
• LinkedIn – Global Wellness Tracking - linkedin.com/company/globalwellnesstracking
• Twitter - @wellnesstrackin - twitter.com/wellnesstrackin
• Website(s) – globalwellnesstracking.com & globalperformancetesting.com
• Email – email@example.com
Copyright Global Performance Testing International Pty Ltd - 2020