In this series of 48 lectures, Dr. Steve West helps to empower and equip the believer to more confidently defend their faith. Steve teaches as both a skilled apologist and tender-hearted pastor. He carefully and skillfully handles some of the tough emotional and intellectual issues confronting both the unbeliever and believer in our day:
• What about the problem of evil?
• Is there any historical evidence of the resurrection?
• Are all religions the same? What makes Christianity unique?
• Is science opposed to Christianity?
• Why is postmodern thinking suspicious of Christianity’s truth claims?
• Is the God of the Bible immoral?
May it please the Lord that as we walk through this course we would all be better equipped to uphold Biblical truth to the glory of God in a loving, gracious way.
- Dr. Bob Penhearow