Spiritual Works Of Mercy
To follow Jesus means that we try to live the works of mercy just like the saints. With the help of Catholic teens, let's learn about the spiritual works of mercy.
Ponder and Pray:
• Which spiritual work of mercy do I practice often?
• Can I plan ways that I can begin to practice other spiritual works of mercy?
Discussion/Activities with Children
• Name three of the spiritual works of mercy.
• Can you do one spiritual work of mercy this week?
• On strips of paper, write a short prayer for people you want to remember in prayer. Place them in a bowl or basket and use them to pray before dinner or before you go to bed.