In this clip we will see St. Paul explaining what he wrote in his letter to the Roman community. This is known as a commitment to moral living.
Ponder and Pray:
• What word, phrase or line strikes you in Paul’s letter to the Romans 12: 13-21
• Do you have a favorite passage from St. Paul’s letters?
• Pray these prayers that St. Paul wrote: Rom1:8-10; Room 15:5-6; Eph1:3-23 or Phil.1:9-11.
Discussion/Activities with Children
• Can you tell me one way that St. Paul tells us we should act?
• Read this prayer of St. Paul with your parents/guardian Rom 15 :13
• Watch an animated, captioned story about St. Paul: youtube.com/watch?v=qGg7unHf-Es