Saint Gianna Molla (1922 – 1962) was an Italian Roman Catholic mother and doctor. Her courageous actions to save her child’s life was inspired by her deep faith. Let’s meet St. Gianna and learn how the sacrament of the Eucharist gave her strength.
Ponder and Pray:
• We all face difficult times in our lives like sickness and loss. What can we learn from St. Gianna about these times?
• Pray St. Gianna’s prayer: saintgianna.org/main.htm
Discussion/Activities with Children
• How did St. Gianna show her love for God and her love for her unborn baby?
• Are there times you need to be brave and is there a prayer you say to help you at these times?
• Read more about St. Gianna on this web page: mycatholickids.com/saint-gianna-beretta-molla-a-heroic-mother/