These films were created by students for the Bank of England’s school competition 'Bank, Camera Action'.
The content of these films represent the views and opinions of the students who created the films and does not necessarily represent the views and opinions of the Bank of England.
These films have been made available for informational and educational purposes only.
The Bank of England does not make any representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy, fitness or completeness of the films. The appearance of any third party brand in the films does not constitute an endorsement by the Bank of England.
You may view or listen to the content for your personal, non-commercial use and reliance on the content is at your own risk. You are not allowed to:
1. access, copy, reproduce, download, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, alter, modify or otherwise use any part of the content except: (a) as specifically permitted herein; (b) with prior written permission from us and, if applicable, the respective rights holders; or (c) as permitted by applicable law;
2. circumvent, disable, fraudulently engage, or otherwise interfere with the content (or attempt to do any of these things), including security-related features or features that: (a) prevent or restrict the copying or other use of content; or (b) limit the use of the content;
3. access the content using any automated means (such as robots, botnets or scrapers) except: (a) in the case of public search engines; (b) with our prior written permission; or (c) as permitted by applicable law;
4. collect, use or process any information that might identify a person, unless permitted by that person; or
5. view or listen to the content other than for personal, non-commercial use.
If you have any concerns around the content of any film, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.